If you are boring because of that....what must I be?! Not only do I not have comments, but only a few people have added a link to my blog....or Luke's or Anjuli's for that matter....lol
Ummm, whatEVER, you silly!!! I would be so sad without reading your blog! Even when I don't comment, I always think of you and feel better about everything, except that I can't just pop over and visit like I used to!!!!
9 comments:
You are so NOT a boring blogger. I love reading your blog. I get 1 comment too! But I know my family reads it, they just don't like to comment.
You are NOT boring. We're just all lazy!
Please keep blogging and don't be sad. :-)
If you are boring because of that....what must I be?! Not only do I not have comments, but only a few people have added a link to my blog....or Luke's or Anjuli's for that matter....lol
No i totally read your blog often!
Isn't it funny how posting and commenting goes in cycles? You can sure tell when others are busy!
Same here mom. People are just not commenting these days and it is driving me crazy. I guess that is what summer does to the blogging world...
I am an 'official' Mom Haynie blog stalker. Please don't stop! I want to see every detail of Lexi's rise to 10 feet tall, green with jealousy!
I lately only have time to read, not comment or post myself... boo I know... I always read it though! :)
Ummm, whatEVER, you silly!!! I would be so sad without reading your blog! Even when I don't comment, I always think of you and feel better about everything, except that I can't just pop over and visit like I used to!!!!
Post a Comment