First of all we drove around for an hour trying to find the Beaded Sister and finally came to the conclusion that they went out of business...bummer!! So Lacey came up with the great idea to just go to Hobby Lobby and buy our own beads and do our own projects. Well after another hour and half with 3 tired fussy kids we settled on making stepping stones instead...and I AM SO GLAD THAT WE DID!!! What a fun time all had while making them and Lacey was the mastermind...what would I do without her?
We started the project a little late on Wednesday...10 pm in fact. Lacey was not aware that the stones had to start to "set" before the kids could apply their stones. So around 11 pm the kids started to decorate their stones. But it was typical of the whole visit, rarely did we get the kids in bed before midnight...what a good Nuna I am!!




















3 comments:
That looks so fun! What a seriously great idea. What will you do with them now? Just keep them as knickknacks, or put them in the ground somewhere?
I LOVE the picture of you two in the header. What a good-looking couple!
Those are really cute. Marilyn has stepping stones for each of the family members and has the around her fire pit. It is really fun to see them when we have bbqs so I have always liked the idea! FUn fuN!
Now we just gotta get ours in teh garden, I'm excited for the next years' installments!
Post a Comment