Sunday, March 2, 2008

TP'D





Last weekend the Haynie Household got TP'd!! We have a pretty good idea who did it and so that is why Lexi and Sam were the main cleaner uppers! The pictures aren't the best because silly mom didn't think to take pictures before most of the mess was cleaned up...but you get the idea.

5 comments:

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Oh what fun!!!! Our house got REALLY nailed during homecoming last fall..tp, flour, butter, ketchup....it was an unholy mess!!! We also had a pretty good idea of the culprit, so M did most of the cleaning (although he got A LOT of help from N....) I SO feel your pain....Kids!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

oh, and p.s., you should be able to copy the pics (by double clicking on them) from my blog onto a clipboard and save them to a folder within your system....I bet Lacey knows how...otherwise I can email them to you...let me know! ;)

Carly A said...

Apparently the tpers didn;t know Dad... that always seemed to deter our friends from tping our house... except for X, but what does deter X? Haha!

mrbob said...

Well I can see my little helper is right out there giving a hand. I bet Chase loved cleaning up all that "stuff". LOL!!

Fig said...

It wasn't us!


Oh, the memories. I LOVED teepeeing in high school, although I feel a bit of guilt for the messes now . . .

signature