
A cute picture of Jarom. We were still in San Diego and he looks to be about four or five.

Jarom's first meal after his mission to Bulgaria. I don't think he was too hungry, but he ate any way! Notice the milk...he hadn't had milk for 2 long years!

One of the happiest days of my life. Getting a hug from my missionary son after 2 long years!

Brothers...Jarom finally got a brother after 10 long years of being the only boy. Sam and Jarom have a very special relationship.

Jarom is 10 in this picture. We now lived at 109 Daffodil Circle, Madison, AL
1 comment:
Oh Michelle! I'm sitting here all teary over the one pic of you and Jarom in the HSV airport...it just really gets me!!! What an amazing joy that must have been!
I love all the pics...it's so neat to remember when...and it was a privledge to see Denise, who I've heard so much about....
I sneak into Beth's blog every once in a while.... what a beautiful family Jarom has!!! I always really liked Jarom, he was such a sweet kid and it seems like he has become a good man. You have so much to be proud of!
p.s. how cute is your little Addie?!? ;)
Post a Comment