Friday, March 14, 2008
My sister Denise
26 years ago this May I lost my younger sister Denise in a sky diving accident. It would have been her 47th birthday on Monday the 10th of March. Below is a picture of her (she is in the green) while she was visiting me in New Mexico 28 years ago. She is a beautiful lady, one that caught many of eyes. She was a beautician and loved to cut Alisha and Kiara's hair. Jarom was born the March after she died and I have always believed that it was her that sent him on his way to our family because she so wanted me to have a boy. Glorious will be the day that I can hug and hold her again. I love you Denise.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad she sent Jarom! I so love my sweet husband!
That is a sweet post. I am a little teary. I can't wait to meet Aunt Denise. I loved reading her journals and finding out about her. I think we would have gotten along perfectly!
Post a Comment