Friday, March 14, 2008
My Son Jarom
Below are pictures of my son Jarom, Jarom turned 25 on Tuesday March 11th. I remember his birth as being one of my hardest one because I had worked all day in the NICU, ate a "torpedo" deli sandwich for lunch and came home and got violently ill. As I was spewing from both ends I knew that I was close enough to my due date to go into labor. I pleaded with LaVor to give me a blessing so the sickness would leave and I could go to bed! His blessing consisted of asking the Lord to give me strength!!! I was so mad at him but all in all it was the Lord's will because I was given strength. I entered the hospital around midnight and I delivered Jarom at 2:34 am. It was such a fast delivery that my bag of waters hadn't broken yet, he was crowning and the doctor was trying to get dressed for the delivery. The docotr got there just as my water broke, he caught Jarom and all in all I was very happy in the end to finally have my little boy. I love you Jarom!! Jarom weight 8 lbs 2 oz and was 21 1/2 inches long.
This picture was taken after Sacrament Meeting in San Diego, California. It must have been the spring of 1985 because Carly looks like she is about 5 to 6 months old.
Jarom sisters loved to play with him...the decorated his hair with clippies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
michelle....i need your email address...i'm taikng my blog private and want to invite you in...
thx! C
I LOVE that picture with the hair clippies!
He's such a cutie! We love ya, bud!
Post a Comment