Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hectic Week

Yes Papa is back and this week has been a little hectic. Lacey and X have been called to be the Activity Committee Chairmans and they had their first activity on Saturday. X was out of town for most of the week and so I helped Lacey pull it off. It was a success at least that is what people are saying. We celebrated birthdays and decorated the cultural hall with balloons and had a pot luck casserole dinner and had cakes for each month of the year. It was a little hectic but I guess fun...I am just glad it is over. The next big social will be in April and I think it will be a barbeque...sounds good anyway!

6 comments:

Carly A said...

I think that calling sounds like Lacey's cup of tea. I am sure she pulls off great activities (with much help from you I am sure)!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Sounds so fun!!! I know I would have loved it...are you still decorating cakes like you did in Madison? I'm sure they were beee-u-ti-ful!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

p.s. Glad that LaVor is back...hope his trip was fruitful! When do you get to meet those sweet little granddaughters?

Lisha said...

What a fun activity... gonna have to snag that idea myself!

Fig said...

It was great, we loved it. You guys did such a fabulous job . . . I hope you were still able to talk after trying to speak over all that noise!

New Haven is lucky to have Haynies and Freemans!

Lacey Freeman said...

I am glad it is done too!

signature