Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 and Lexi's Birthday

The Thanksgiving Spread
The dessert table
The feast in progress...
Our guests were the missionaries (left to right) Elder Anderson, Bragle, Taggart, and Enfield.
And the Briggs family, Jason, Kristen, Tressa, Corbin and Xander.

We also celebrated Lexi's 19th birthday
Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake was the cake she choose.

Happy birthday Lexi!!!

We love you!

It was a very good Thanksgiving. 

I have so many things to be thankful for including
my family and loved ones
health
nice home
free country
the comforts of this day and age
but most of all
I am thankful for my testimony
of the truthfulness of the Gospel
because without the knowledge and love I have for
my Saviour
all else would be naught.

2 comments:

kaitlan said...

Happy Birthday to Lexi! I love the picture of Sam and Rooney. It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a nap picture. Also, your tables looks great! Especially the dessert table!

Carly A said...

That pumpkin cheesecake looks yummy! And so does all your food. Looks like it was a good day!

signature