Sunday, November 14, 2010

Decorating Halloween Cookies

It is a tradition to decorate cookies at Halloween

I make the sugar cookies
and cut them out in various Halloween shapes.
We have all sorts of candy and colors of frosting to
decorate with.

this pictures is totally out of context but I wanted to get Lacey in on the action...

This is Chase's cookies
kinda looks like what Sam's cookies use to look like...
the more candy on them the better!

Davis cookies did not lack in decorations!
 

We had good intentions to share these with our neighbors
but we ate most of them before we got them delivered...
we will have to be better about giving them when we do
Christmas Cookies
;)

1 comment:

Carly A said...

Yum! Chase's cookies sure do look a lot like Sam's... I'm guessing that only Chase and Sam ate those ones. That mummy cookie is CUTE! But I would probably eat that purple and black bat for the sprinkles. WIsh we were there with you guys.

signature