Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Had a good Thanksgiving this year.
As stated before Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday of the year.

Good Food
Good Friends
and even Good Family.



The Vests came.
The Briggs came
and 6 missionaries!


Below are the pictures of our Thanksgiving Celebration:

Abby, Ashley Vest (Abby's best friend), Lexi


Oh and I forot to tell you...
Every year we make pilgrim and indian hats
and you get to pick which one you will be for the day.



E. Harrison, E. Whitaker, E. Clinger, E. Fellows We also have a tradition of forming a circle and joining hands.
Everyone takes a turn and tells what he/she is
thankful for.


Brother and Sister Vest

Tressa Briggs




The Briggs family
[Tressa, Kristen, Jason and Xander(I think Corbin is hiding behind his dad)]

Indian Chasey Choo

2 comments:

Lisha said...

Chase - the cutest little indian I ever did see!

Carly A said...

I MISS Thanksgivings at home. Maybe one day I'll make it back... sigh...

signature