Monday, July 20, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Haynie's can never get enough "Fun In The Sun!"
Alisha's friend Shantea Smith (probably spelled that super wrong!) invited us to her neighborhood pool today and of course Haynies never turn down an opportunity to swim!












Nuna playing with her grandkids!
We had several races and we played Marco Polo till we were all shrivelled up!




These two are almost like sisters instead of Aunt and niece...


Baby D definitely has Lacey's lips.


Shantea brought a bucket (and I mean a bucket--the one you get at Sam's) of cheese balls and I think little Kena ate her weight in these cheese balls...she was one happy camper!


Bootilicious Emma!

Nate Dogg!!

Splish Splash it's Chase!

So sweet!
Okay now the next 3 pictures contain some nudity...so brace yourself!...
After we got home we all went about doing various things.
This is what the little boys decided to do:
Get 8 bottles of bubbles that Alisha had bought so that the kids could blow bubbles.
Take off your wet swimsuit....
and head for the tramp for some bubble, soapy jumping FUN!






Couldn't post some of the pictures...guess you can tell why!
Oh little boys!!
Oh and check out the tan lines...heehee

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Oh how cute! They almost look like they have little white bathing suits on. :)

Carly A said...

I love Emma's swimsuit and her little booty! Oh and I love Chase and Nathan's booty! Too cute!

signature