Friday, July 24, 2009

BLUEBERRIES

It wouldn't be summer fun unless a blueberry picking was planned.
Alisha has found a little patch on North Jeff Road out in Harvest.
After the visit to the farm we came home and found some buckets and went to pick some
BLUEBERRIES!!!!
Chase and Nathan said the red ones were "delicious"

Yeah right....



Baby D's first taste of a blueberry...




Hum...kinda good!!!




Kena loves blueberries...(so does Natalie)



It started to rain and so it cut our blueberry picking short.
Although we got enough.
The kids thought that it was great fun to run inbetween
the bushes and play hide and seek in the rain.





Bucket heads...



Blueberries in the nostrils?...
silly girls!


1 comment:

Carly A said...

Man I miss blueberry picking... I can't even remember the last time I went! Looks like you guys had fun! I love Abby and Carden's blueberry nostrils.

signature