This is the Oklahoma Snowface that Chase and Lexi made.
He made me laugh when he was trying to smile like his snowman face! ;)
Oh, I love that boy. What a good auntie LExi is!
I love his snowman smile, lol!
I tried to make a snowman with Avery the other day but the snow was to dry and it ended in tears. We should have just made a snowface... if only I had known.
hahaha...his faces are a classic. we love our aunt lexi!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He made me laugh when he was trying to smile like his snowman face! ;)
Oh, I love that boy. What a good auntie LExi is!
I love his snowman smile, lol!
I tried to make a snowman with Avery the other day but the snow was to dry and it ended in tears. We should have just made a snowface... if only I had known.
hahaha...his faces are a classic. we love our aunt lexi!
Post a Comment