Sunday, February 22, 2009

Chase Funny

I have to write this down because I got such a kick out of it:

Lacey and Jack Carney came to Abby's Winterguard performance yesterday. Lacey Haynie had a math test she had to take and so she took the Jimmy (the car we bought from Jarom) and Lacey Carney, Jack, Chase, Davis and I rode together in the van to the performance. Abby did well and her team took 2nd place (I of course thought that she should have taken 1st, but that is another matter). When Lacey Haynie finished her test she met us at the high school where Abby performed. We started home and Lacey Carney rode home with Lacey Haynie in the Jimmy. I had the kids in the van riding with me.

Here is what Chase said that was funny...

"Hey! Where is my mom?"

"Hey Jack where is your Lacey? "

(Like everyone in the world has a Lacey)

I got a good laugh and so did the Laceys.

4 comments:

Fig said...

Everyone in the world SHOULD have a Lacey. I really like having three!

Lisha said...

I agree with Fig! THat is too cute!

Carly A said...

I like my Lacey! We are lucky to have her.

Lacey Freeman said...

he is too cute. :)

signature