Friday, February 1, 2008

Mishap on the trampoline

Monday I was jumping on the trampoline (I know normal 48 year old mothers usually act their age do not jump on trampolines---but I am anything but normal and sometimes I don't act my age!) with the kids and I fell onto my left side and heard a POP! I tried playing basketball that evening (again probably not acting my age) and was in quite a bit of pain. So I went to the doctors the next day and sure enough I have a cracked rib. Now everytime I move I am reminded how old I actually am and that I should act my age!! (Give me a few weeks and I probably be out trying to be 16 again on the trampoline) Oh well...

4 comments:

Beth said...

ouch!!!bless your heart!

mrbob said...

Remember Michelle age is only a number....it's those activities that keep you young at heart...even if your body refuses to keep up sometimes. :)

Carly A said...

Yowsers... that sounds like it hurts! Maybe you should increase your calcium, before you know it you might have a broken hip... haha just kidding, you're not that old.

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Age IS only a number and I am only 27 in my mind (I was 23 for, like, 15 years =)) It's really frustrating to only be 27 and yet still feel like I'm going to pee my pants every time I jump on the tramp....what IS that about?!?

signature