Saturday, February 16, 2008

Papa is gone

This week has been a little different because Papa has been gone. He is in Alabama. He attended an Intergraph course Monday and Tuesday and then work at Intergraph (not sure what doing) for half the day on Wednesday. He then spent the rest of Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday fixing the house on 109 Daffodil Circle so we can get it on the market again and hopefully sell it this time. He will return home tomorrow. It will be good to have him home again.

3 comments:

mrbob said...

Hope he had a successful week. Sorry we missed him. I was out of town all week & when I finally returned Friday late I was still down with a pretty bad cold. Today just starting to feel like I"m going to shake it. Wish him a safe return trip. Maybe we'll catch him the next time.

Carly A said...

I am sad that Avery missed out on the Papa visit. She would of loved it! Cousins and a papa... nothing better.

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Is he back yet? UMMMM, dying for another post from you.... it's like you're busy or something...=)

p.s. the pics of LaVor and his girls (minus Avery, of course) on Alisha's blog are too sweet....He always has had a special soft spot for his little girls.... =)

signature