Monday, February 4, 2008

Sunday Evening Walks Continued

Chase wants Daddy to get this rock!!

Nuna helps lug the rock up the bridge...
You probably can guess what is going on in this head...yes you are right the rock ends up at the bottom of the river over the bridge! KERPLUNCK!!!!!
Chase, Nuna and Lacey smiling for the camera...
Abby doesn't like to go on these walks...but mom makes her. She is smiling here though most of the time she is complaining and wanting to go back home...
We do enjoy our Sunday evening family walks! (Minus Abby)

4 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

You are so mean about Abby haha. But I will stick up for you, she is pretty miserable to go walking with! This particular night, she 'twisted' her ankle and hobbled around when we looked at her and walked normal when she thought we weren't looking..haha. Gotta love Abby!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Aren't rocks the best? The bigger the better! Love, LOVE throwing big rocks in big water...too fun! =)

Carly A said...

It has been a while since I have seen a picture of Abby, she looks so cute. The story sounds like sweet Abby.

mrbob said...

Abby, I can't believe you don't like walking? You're getting so big I almost didn't recognize you....no not really that smile is a sure give-away! :)

signature