Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday and the Week in Review...

Our family pose this
17th day
of the 10th month
of the year 2010Autumn has begun
Sisters
(Abby belongs in these pictures but she is the one taking them)












Loving this pose Lexi!!!


Candid shot of the family getting prepared for the photo take...
This little boy has the cutest darn smile!!!

Papa tries to be hardcore
but he is so soft and mellow inside!!
That's why he has all these girls...

Okay so for the past 3-4 weeks I have been seeding our lawn.
This is the same area that we put sod down and the rains came and washed all of it down.
So I decided to throw seed on it and see what happens.
It is growing grass!!
and is looking pretty good if I must say so myself!


and where the bushes were growing around the front tree
I planted grass and on the corners planted pansies...
pretty huh!
Still need to put the mulch down.


After family pictures D decided he was hungry and so he found the dog food and yes he had himself a little snack....YUCK!!!

What?

I don't know what your problem is...




Here are some highlights of the week:
Abby got her glasses that she has been begging for and she said now she can see the leaves on the trees...
Lacey won 2 tickets to One Republic and Maroon 5 by calling the radio station and being the 9th caller and then picking the right envelope out of 10!! (tomorrow is the concert and she is taking Lexi)

Dad fixed the garage door threshold.
Baby D learned to jump with both feet leaving the ground at the same time!
I got 4 out of the 6 curtains made for the boys room.
Sam and Abby went to the church farm for a hayride and bonfire with the youth.
till next week...











2 comments:

Carly A said...

Oh baby D is making me gag! I remember eating cat food in Grandma's basement... sick. Sounds like you had a good week. When you get done making curtains for the boys my kids are in need of some :) Really I just can't find fabric that I love yet. But we could still use a Nuna visit. Really.

kaitlan said...

Your yard is looking so pretty! Living in a desert, lots of people have rocks and cacti in their yards, but I don't think anything can compare to grass!

signature