Wednesday, October 6, 2010

No Longer a Baby


This little guy is 3 days from turning 2.
He and I are buddies.
He takes care of me all the day
making sure I don't have
a moment of boredom the whole day long.
The past 2 weeks we have been busy working on
potty training and...
I am proud to say that we are
POTTY TRAINED!!!!
We will go the whole day long without an accident
and are waking up from nap and night time sleep dry!!
YEA!!
We have also given up ba-bas!
One night I guess the milk was sour and he drank his ba-ba and then barfed!
For the next few days he wouldn't touch ba-bas.
He now asks for them but we remind him that he is a big boy now
and tell him he doesn't drink ba-bas anymore.
Kinda sad...
Baby D is not a baby anymore...
well maybe he is still our baby.
Here is a Davis funny that just happened:
Davis was playing toys right beside me and all of the sudden he jumps up and says,
"I go potty!"
So i tell him to go to the potty.
He looks at me with a concerned face like it was already to late...
and then he proceeded to fart.
He grabbed his bottom and said,
"I burped!"
I just had to laugh, like I said never a dull moment.

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Awww... I love that Baby D. We can call him Baby D for at least a couple more years, right?

Carly A said...

He is such a big boy baby D! I can't believe that he is potty trained! How great is that.... no more diapers! Happy Birthday Baby D!!!

Lisha said...

Wanna come pottytrain Kenie? I'm putting it off until after soccer because I SO do not want to deal with portapotties and a curious two-year-old!

signature