Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Birthday and Bikes

For her birthday this year Lacey got herself a bike.
She also found an "attached" bike for Chase.
And a toddler bike seat for Davis.

Saturday morning we doned bike helmets and
rode down Riverside bike trail.
At first Chase refused to go,
but after a bibery of a QT popsicle
he got on his"attached" bike
and away we went.Lacey says that Davis looks like the mushroom people on
Super Mario...

This "attached" bike allows Chase to ride with us.
He can peddle if he wants or just coast along.
Pretty neat set up!!!



Davis' seat attaches to the front bar so he is right in front.
It feels a whole lot safer that those seats that attach in the back.

We had a great time and cycled for about 5 miles.
Good exercise and Good fun.

We plan to do this often!!!




1 comment:

Carly A said...

I want to get a bike too! I think they are so fun. I love the attached bike! How cool! I like the baby seat in the front too... it definitely would feel safer! Happy birthday Lacey!

signature