Friday, April 2, 2010

Prom

Is it every girls dream to get dressed up and go to Prom?
I guess so...
Here are the pictures of Lexi's Senior prom:
A sweet friend, Rachel Bower came to help Lexi get ready.
Lacey was the beautician that did her hair...
Devin was early and so he had to wait
and was way nervous because Lexi wasn't ready...

finally she came down and the party began.




We followed her to a friend of Devin's house.
This is where they met a group of couples and had a catered dinner
(which I think is a great idea)
The house was beautiful and Lexi said the food was good!
(And it didn't cost an arm and a leg)
Lacey went into the house and took some pictures:

The plan was to go with Devin's friends
and so Lexi was a little bit afraid she wouldn't know any of the girls...
But luckily she had a friend, Sydney.
She and Sydney had a great time together.

The whole party...
The couple...


She and Devin had a fun time. The group of boys rented a party bus that drove them to the dance and then after they drove around town in the bus. They then went to another friends house and hung around. She was home around 2. I am not really fond of Proms...but I am glad that she was able to go and had a good time!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Love the pictures :) Lexi is such a cutie patootie!

Karen said...

The yellow is a great color. Such fun for her.

Anonymous said...

Love the dress and the catered dinner idea is superb. I will have to remember that one for when my kids go to prom.

Carly A said...

Hello Lexi's boobies in the first picture! You guys are looking good, it's been a while since i've seen you two :)

Lex looks beautiful. I love my prom memories! It is such a fun time! I can't wait for Ave to go!

Sarah said...

Lexi looks great! Even white girls can pull off yellow! ;)

signature