One of my early memories is doing dishes with my mom.
She would stand us on a stool and we would work alongside her as she did her morning dishes.
We would fill all the cups with soapy water,
stir the bubbles with the spoons,
and soak the floor and ourselves.
I know we were such help and she couldn't do dishes without us!!
Now I have a little helper that I can't do without.
He helps me most mornings do the dishes...
One of the perks of the job...

We took the clothes off before we started...smart!
Love the hairdo!

Both Baby D and Nuna are happy!
We took the clothes off before we started...smart!
Both Baby D and Nuna are happy!
I was eating cottage cheese and mandarin oranges when Chase came into the kitchen and looked in my bowl and said, " I want some of that...but not with the cow pudding."
I laughed so hard that I choked on my cow pudding.

4 comments:
How sweet! LOVE his do!
I am not patient and am afraid that my kids and I don't work great a long side each other. We are working on that. ha ha!
one summer when we were staying at Grandma and Grandpa's house in the canyon they assigned all the grandkids jobs. I was a dish washer/ dryer. Thats really my first memory of doing chores.
Coe pudding?!! HAHAHA! And, I'd be happy with such a cute helper, too!
Cougar is in Tulsa right now, perhaps he could come by for dish washing lessons. That would be great. THanks.
Post a Comment