Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday--2/28/2010, a Possum in the Garbage and Sharing Testimonies

Have the whole Oklahoma clan this Sunday minus Baby D who fell asleep on the way home from church...
Then...

On Saturday I went to throw some garbage in the can outside.
When I looked in the garbage I saw 2 little beady eyes looking up at me.
Of course I gasped and ran back into the house and told the family.
Sam came out to help me.
Here is the video...
(wild animals scare me)

I also need to record an faith promoting experience Lacey had.
On Monday we fed the missionaries and as usual they left us with a message and a challenge to share our testimony with at least 3 people during the week.
The next morning it was Lacey's turn to say morning prayers
and she prayed for the opportunity to share our testimonies.
During the morning at work she was able to bear her testimony 3 times and then in the afternoon she had one more experience.
Heavenly Father anwers prayers especially the righteous ones!

5 comments:

Beth said...

A possum? Yuck!!! We need to come see your new home!

Lareina said...

ah the joys of living in the city, country animals!

Carly A said...

We have possums around here too. Nasty! They get huge!

Way to go LAcey!

Lisha said...

Way to go Lace, I'm glad I didn't leave a comment when I first read this post or else I would have missed this story. You're a good example to your looser sister over here!

And, I laughed the whole way through the possum video. The way you were fussing at him and the dummy things he was doing: CLASSIC!!!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Michelle, you all look soooooo great! I miss all of you! Hi to everyone!

signature