Today I was smart and...
took pictures before church!!
We were kinda hurried because it was 12:45...
but nonetheless we got "Sunday Pictures"
[LaVor and Lexi are absent from the pictures because:
LaVor had Ward Council Meeting
Lexi was in Kansas City trying on prom dresses...actually she was travelling home (she went on Saturday)]
Abby

Can't keep Sam off the rocks!

Lacey
I am just not photogenic...blah!
Chase-a-roo
but nonetheless we got "Sunday Pictures"
[LaVor and Lexi are absent from the pictures because:
LaVor had Ward Council Meeting
Lexi was in Kansas City trying on prom dresses...actually she was travelling home (she went on Saturday)]
Abby
Can't keep Sam off the rocks!
Lacey
Baby D
I know I am a loved daughter of my Heavenly Father
and he knows and cares for me.
Here hears my pleas in my prayers and answers my prayers
the way the are suppose to be answered
(and that is nine times out of ten way different than I thought they should be answered)
He knows what is best for me
and wants to give all that he can to me.
I didn't relate this next thought in my church testimony
but thought that it would be more appropriate here:
I often wondered if it was the right thing to move to Tulsa
why our house in Madison wasn't selling.
It took us 2 1/2 years to sell it.
But during that time we were blessed with the ability to pay both mortgage
and rent payments
along with all the other bills.
Our house did sell
and we started the buying process of another house.
We found a house
and I do believe that this is an answer to my prayer of becoming settled.
The house we have bought is
perfect for us and I do believe
that the timing was just so that it all worked out.
Heavenly Father knows what is best and sees the big picture!
I need to be reminded of that occasionally
and trust fully in his love for me.

4 comments:
Mom, I'm afraid those rocks are going to get a lot of climbing. I can see Sam coaching Chase and Nathan at Camp Nuna. Cute hair, too, though the picture is classic mom. Love it!
Michelle, I wanted to tell you yesterday but missed you - your testimony was awesome. I loved it. You are a rock star.
And speaking of rock stars, Lacey looked smoking hot in those rad tights. LOVE.
Thanks for sharing your testimony Michelle. I loved the pictures, everyone looked so nice! I love to see everyone dressed up in their Sunday clothes!
What a handsome family! You guys are just so cute, makes me feel like a Sunday frump looking at your pictures. Oh and I'm looking at these posts backwards and I am realizing that Dad is very good about getting out of SUnday pictures... tricky tricky.
Post a Comment