Sunday, March 7, 2010

Trimming Up the Yard

(These first two pictures are the result of the bush trimming...
I couldn't figure out how to move them to the bottom of the post so you get the end at the first...
Any one have any suggestions on how to move pictures in a post?)


The last few days have been so spring like!


It has been sunny with the temperatures being very mild!


We have some bushes out in front of the house that are severly over grown.


So I got out the trimmers and trimmed them up.









Of course I had some help...









2 comments:

shari said...

is this your new house? It looks amazing. I love all the stone and the stairway. I can't wait to get out in the yard this week and do some work.

The Happy Haynie Family said...

This is our new house and we love it! There is some fixing up we have to do, but it is everything we wanted!

signature