The Kids
are so excited (especially Sam)...it is the first day of school.
Sam just can't wait to get to school!!
Lacey is a teacher's aide at
Jenks East Intermediate School.
She is working with students that need tutoring to raise their test grades.
Her day of work starts at 7 am and so right after breakfast I take her to school.
Good looking
sophomore at
JENKS HIGH SCHOOL!
Abby is in 8th grade and is the oldest class at
Jenks Middle School!
I take her to school right after I get home from taking Lacey to school.
Senior!!
Lexi thinks being a senior is great...
wonder when senioritis will set in?
Lexi drives the Jimmy to school and takes Sam.
Something that sisters are good for.
Lexi and Sam also attend early morning
Seminary.
The class starts at 5:40 and is done at 6:30 am.
They both come home and eat breakfast and then get ready for school and leave for school at 7:15 am.
Makes for a long day...
Pre K!
That's right
"CHASE!"
Jenks school district has a Pre K program that is not required but offered to the public.
Chase attends from 9:20 to 11:50am Monday thru Friday.
Lacey was glad it was not a full day...(Tulsa public school start their little ones at Pre K doing all day! Way to long for little ones)
Lacey was able to have an hour off and take Chase to school
the first day (He started the day after everyone else)
Lacey was really good and didn't cry or anything like that.
She said she geared herself up to not cry...
I think it also helped that she was busy starting a new job and hasn't had time to worry about things like that.
Baby D is trying to figure out what the big deal is.

One last kiss and then we're off.

Front door of the school
One last kiss and then we're off.
Front door of the school

2 comments:
How are they all getting so old? I can't believe Sam and Lexi are in high school like Jarom and I were. I can't believe Abby is in 8th. And Chase actually goes to school. Wow. And then I remember I graduated from COLLEGE almost 2 years ago. How did that happen?
Abby and Lexi have the same hairdo... that's a first.
Post a Comment