Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Bummed
Okay I finally got my life together from these past few weeks to do some blogging. I looked everywhere for the little blue camera (it's the one with all my pictures on it) and I couldn't find it. I started to panic because it has ALL my pictures on it. I texted all the kids (they are all in school now-how handy it is to be able to text them-I know you aren't suppose to do it but it is still quite handy--I just hope that they don't get caught!) Anyway they all told me that they didn't know where it was except for Lacey. She told me that she has my camera! Yeah it's not lost! Anyway to make a short story long...she had it in her purse and was going to bring it home but ended up leaving it in her desk at school. B.U.M.M.E.R. Now I will have to get my life together tomorrow and do the blogging when I pick the camera up after dropping her off at school/work...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i was about to say.... "mom and another lost camera? you got to be kidding me..." :) I'm glad that lacey had it.
Post a Comment