Monday, August 10, 2009

Bob is the Best

Everyone should have a next door neighbor like Bob...
He loves my family!
He invited us to swim in his pool the Saturday before we left Madison to head back home to Tulsa.
I don't know who had more fun...him or the kids.
I think he did! ;)

Bob has a soft spot in his heart for these little boys...

These boys belong together...

They spent 2 weeks together and had the best of times!
It will be fun throughout the years to see how their relationship grows.

They were meant to be!













2 comments:

Lisha said...

Those pictures of the boys make me tear up, so sweet! I'm glad you captured them.

Carly A said...

FUN! I have never even seen Bob's pool... how cool. I LOVE the picture of Chase kissing Natedogg. So sweet. Maybe Davis and Baby Boy Adams will be that cute together...

signature