Everyone goes through their ugly years...well here is the beginning of mine:
4th grade
5th grade
5th grade3rd through 6th grade I attended Scera Park Elementary
6th grade
6th gradeLincoln Jr High School
8th grade
9th grade
For a family reunion I was asked to be Great Grandma Hone.This is her wedding dress.
I don't really have a lot of pictures during these yearsbut I did get some at the school dances.
This is my first date ever...
and it was awful. I was much too shy and couldn't relax and enjoy myself and I am sure that Richard Weeks wasn't too impress. We now are friends and laugh about that awkward time.
This is my first kiss on my 16th birthday.Wally Jacobson was his name.
No idea where he is today.
This was homecoming my Junior Year.Glen somebody was my date.
Bryce Green was the boy I dated most during my Junior year. He was from Pleasant Grove. My friend Patty Loveridge dated his friend and so we went on a lot of double dates together. It was fun. 
Paul Neubert was the boyfriend my Senior Year.
We met on facebook a few weeks ago. It was fun to chat with him online and catch up.


I was on the Orem High Drill/Dance team. We were the Orem High Tigerettes. Every year the Tigerettes hosted the Sadie Hawkins dance. My senior year I was elected Daisy Mae...kinda fun.


I would never smile in these pictures because I thought I looked dorky when I smiled...little did I know how dorky I looked not smiling!!!

Here is a pictures of my Tigerette friends.
We are getting ready to go to a competition...can't remember where.
They only names I can remember is the second girl from the left is Terri Healy (my best friend) and the girl next to her is Susan Christianson. The rest I can't remember :(
May 1977
Orem High School





5 comments:
How fun! I love these pictures!
Fun post! I can see several of your kids in those pictures!
How funny you thought you looked dorky when you smiled! :) I think we all do something like that and look back on our pics and realize we were wrong!
Wow, I can really see Lacey in your Senior Portrait. I mostly see Carly otherwise. I had so much fun in my 'school' years... awkward stage and all, grin.
What fun!
When exactly did you go through an ugly stage? 'Cause I didn't see one.
And I LOVE you header picture!!!
It is perfect.
I see Lacey and Carly in a lot of your pictures, too. I love the 9th grade pic. Your hair looks great! :-)
Post a Comment