Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Clothes

So Lexi told me that I am a lame mom because she didn't have a "new" Easter dress. She commented that she never had an Easter Dress...guess she doesn't remember all of the matching ones that I have made including the infamous "ugly" brown dresses or how about the ever extensive "Daisy Kingdom" dresses...but nonetheless Lacey is a much better mother because Chase and Davis had matching outfits and were dressed to the T!



























5 comments:

danakat said...

The hats...the hats...the hats!
I am DYING...the hats are PRECIOUS!

Beth said...

CUTIES!!! Did ya'll do these pics? I'm going to be in Dallas next week, I hope we can meet up!

Karen said...

Oh those are precious. Easter clothes are a thorn in my side. I wish I had little ones that couldn't talk back! They are too cute!

Lacey Freeman said...

:)

Beth, my friend Lacey took them for me! She is really getting into photgraphy and is so good! Check out her blog-laceycphotography.blogspot.com!

Carly A said...

You should make Lex another brown polka-dot dress so she won't think you are lame anymore. And those boys are just too cute!

signature