I have been going through my pictures (I am trying to get in the spirit of scrapbooking) and I came across some slides. I took them to Wal-Mart and had them developed and this is what they were!! Alisha is 3, Kiara is 2 and Jarom is at most 2 months. These are also precious because Debbie is holding Jarom. I am not sure what I was doing...but look at LaVor's hair!
4 comments:
yay for mom! you did pretty good! everyone will love to see these pictures!
I love these pictures! Little Addie looks so much like baby Jarom, lets hope she has a full head of hair and not just a mohawk though...
Wow mom, you are passing me up in the blog world! I can't believe Dad's hair. It is soo long! Can you imagine if he would grow it out like that now? Haha. I think Debbie is smiling your smile. That is what I thought when I first saw the picture. Those are so cute. I love them!
Carly, do you recognize Wymount Terrance i these pictures?
Post a Comment