Monday, October 8, 2007

I made these dresses for Christmas, I had a matching dress. This was in San Diego at 8557 Schneple Drive, Mira Mesa, California. It was December of 85. These are my little angels!
It looks like Alisha is telling us that she is 5 and Kiara was always looking to Alisha for help. She is making sure that she is four...
























My little hellion (sp?)

His eyes don't look to crossed here!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

i cant believe you had a matching dress! and i love the hair! ;)

Beth said...

Jarom looks so cute in his pjs. He had some light hair. The girls in their matching dresses are so sweet! If I have 2 girls I will definitely have to dress them alike.

danakat said...

Is it just me or maybe I'm just a little late, but does Emma and Nathan look just like that picture of Kiara? ...right?

I'm glad you started a blog. You'll love it! And I love seeing everyone when they were little. :)

Lisha said...

I remember those dresses. We felt like princesses with those long dresses. And, didn't you make matching ones for our babies? I love seeing the pictures, I'm SO happy you started a blog!

And, yup, Dana, Emma and Nathan sure look like Kiara (and Jarom). Emma's always been my little Chia!

Carly A said...

Yes mom made matching one for cabbage patch dolls, or atleast that is what Lacey and I put on our cabbage patch dolls. I really wish I could sew. I want to make cute things for my little girls and matching dresses for their dolls. If we could only be as talented as you mom!

Lisha said...

Tell me about it, Carly!

Carly A said...

mom time to post again....

signature