I am not quite sure what I am doing, but everybody else is doing it so why not give it a try.
To update on our situation we are pretty much settled in to our new home at 8420 South Louisville Avenue, Tulsa OK. There are still a few boxes still to unpack, but they obviously are not to important.
The kids are adjusting well and school seems to be going good for them. Lexi starts her day off at 5:30 Seminary. I drive her and then sit in the car and read while she attends. It is awfully early, but it is worth it. We then make our way home and get the rest of the family up and ready for school.
I drive Abby to Jenks East Intermediate School where she attends 6th grade. This school has close to a thousand students and it is only for 5th and 6th graders!! Her teacher is Mrs. Cawley and Mrs. Arnold. She has already made countless friends. She is in orchestra and has started a gymnastics class.
Then I take Lexi to school. The High school she attends has 2400 students and consists of several buildings. It was quite intimidating for her at first, but she has figured out her schedule and routine and seems to be at ease with it all. She has made several new friends. She has also joined the swim team. This is her last class of the day and she is quite tired by the time she gets home.
LaVor takes Sam to Jenks Middle school where there are 1500 students. He seems to be doing well in school. They all miss Alabama and their friends terribly but I am impressed with their attitudes. They seem to be happy.

3 comments:
way to go mom! you've fallen in the blogging trap! =)
I am sooo excited that you have! I am on the same page as you though, I just barely figured out how to post pictures. Then I saw Lacey's really cute blog and now I am jealous and want to know how to do that. Everytime I think I catch up they are already leaps and bounds ahead of me. Oh well. I just wanted to let you know that I am excited that you hae a blog and that we can blog each other (if that is even a term). Woohoo! Way to go Mom! Love you! Post some pictures of the family and of Oklahoma sites, Kiara and I feel left out!
Wow you took Lacey's advice too! We almost have the same background! Haha! Love you!
Post a Comment