Thursday, May 6, 2010

And Now We Have a Dog

Meet Rooney...our new dog.
Or should I say Chase's birthday dog.

One very excited and Happy boy!A boy and his dog...





The newest member of our family...



There are mega adjustments going on in our household
but all in all Rooney is a good dog.
He LOVES Chase and Sam!
Lacey has been very faithful
and is the one that wakes up at 4 am to take him potty
and basically is the "mommy".
Chase sometimes can't understand why Rooney bites him
and cries,
Davis calls him "Roo-nu".
Sam loves to sleep with him...and
I think to myself, "Like I need this!"
But like I said all in all Rooney is a good dog
and we love him.





2 comments:

Beth said...

Is Rooney an indoor dog? Puppy's sure are cute!

The Happy Haynie Family said...

He is an outdoor dog with kitchen area priviledges at times. We kennel him at night.

signature