Monday, May 31, 2010

Grandparents are the Greatest

It's always fun when grandparents come,
When grandparents comes, hooray!
They always say the kindest things,
And in the kindest way.
They have a wrinkly, twinkly smile;
they're happy all the day.
It's always fun for everyone
When grandparents come!
My mom and dad came to Tulsa for a visit
to see our new house
and for Lexi's graduation.
We had a wonderful fun filled week with them.
We
Put together puzzles
(I am still working at finishing the last one we started--1500 pieces!)
Celebrated Grandpa's 85th birthday.
(with peaches and ice cream--his favorite dessert)



Found a tortoise in the driveway...Ate Sushi at Osaka's for Lexi's graduation dinner
(grandma and grandpa weren't having any of it...they stuck to a chicken salad)




Went to Lexi's graduation at the MaBee Center at ORU.
(I look half asleep in pictures...I do not take good pictures!)
Smelled the honeysuckle on our sunday evening walk.
Ate on the deck with the missionaries!

Took sunday pictures.
enjoyed visiting.

A Time to Remember...

Love you Mom and Dad!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Looks like a blast! I wish we were there!

Lisha said...

I so wish we were there!

kaitlan said...

hooray for my wonderful grandparents. It was good to see them again but I am jealous they got to go on to see you. I wanted to come!!!

signature