I wanted to do this post that dizzlefig suggested because I think it tells a lot about a person...so if you feel so incline do one yourself.
Tell the top ( I couldn't limit it to just 10---think I feed too many on a continual basis) foods that you stock in pantry, fridge and freezer. Don't bother to include those things that of course you would have such as flour, sugar, milk, bread, cheese, hamburger, chicken etc...unless you feel so inclined.
PANTRY
macaroni (various size and shapes)
crisco (butter flavored)
taco seasoning
tomato sauce
cream of mushroom soup ( much to Joni Miller's dismay)
cream of chicken soup ( same as above)
ranch salad dressing
bananas
potatoes
onion
olive oil
white and/or red wine
vinegar
molasses
Karo syrup
cookies (usually Oreos)
Fruit snacks (the gummy kind that Chase likes to eat and is good for quiet snacks at church)
And beginning again for the 10th time...baby food
Fridge
spinach
tomatoes(several varieties)
oranges
apples
yogurt (gogurt for Chase and Sam, yoplait for the rest)
carrots
broccoli
buttermilk
cream
cucumber
sour cream
cottage cheese
Freezer
ice cream
cool whip
strawberries
jam
popsicles
green beans
peas
corn
biscuits
oj
These things will hopefully be restocked before they run out...sometimes I fall short, but not for long because the troops start to complain LOUDLY if there is a shortage!
Please share what is in your pantries etc...

3 comments:
I know where to go when I need to borrow buttermilk! That's the one thing I'm always wishing I had but always forgetting to buy ...
Joni Miller's a cream soup hater? Ha ha. I've got your back on that one! :-)
Yeah Joni thinks it is second class to use the stuff...I can't do without it!
Goldfish, Cheerios, string cheese, and oranges are a high priority in my pantry... other than that it is pretty normal stuff!
Post a Comment