We had a fun and interesting night last night...
Lacey invited some friends over for Girl's Night Out last night and we watched "Twilight". (Lacey H and I hadn't seen it yet) Lacey C, Lacey M, Kristen with new baby Xander, Michele and Abby came for the fun. Lexi and Devin joined the fun after a mall trip.
We had yummy snacks of "Twislers", popcorn, chips, seven layer bean dip and soda pop (who cares about weight watchers when it is girl's night!)
It was a relaxing night and I got to love and hold baby Xander! He is sooooo cute!
But with all fun there always has to be a bit of drama...
As Devin was leaving he noticed someone had broken into his car and stole his ipod and car charger...
We all went out and checked our cars and found that someone had also broken into the Jimmy and stolen the keys (no Lexi did not lock the car and left the keys in the console---teenagers!) and Abby's Nintendo DS was also gone.
To make a long story short LaVor called the police and alerted them to the situation and apparently we weren't the only ones hit because the police patrolled the neighborhood during the night and caught the theives! They found Devin's ipod and the keys to the Jimmy. Sadly Lexi's "Vera Bradley" wallet, SS card and other personal info has not been found yet. Abby's DS was torn apart and thrown all over the road : (
So much for an exciting night!!!

5 comments:
I don't know what to say. I am so sorry and I hope they find Lexi's id stuff soon.
What a bummer of a night. We had the same thing happen here, luckily my license, etc., was found about a week later and a nice man called me and let me know he found it. And what's that about 'teenagers' - we learned it from somewhere! :)
I wish I was there for girl's night. I made Mike watch Twilight with me on Wednesday night. I am glad those cops caught the thieves... the little pooheads.
Aww...What a sad bunch of goons to put a damper on such a wonderful sounding night! I hope all is restored somehow....although, you never feel quite the same after you have been victimized...I don't know how you get that sense of security back. Sigh.
It was HORRIBLE!!! Lexi gat her SS card back. A man dwn the street found it. :) My DS wasnit torn apart just the case.
abby
Post a Comment