

Lacey chose to have Davis blessed in Alabama while all of the LaVor Haynie family was present. We attended the Madison 3rd ward where Papa gave him a very short but important name and blessing. He was blessed with the name Davis Scott. Papa also blessed him with the knowledge and desire to follow that what is right that he may return again to Heavenly Father.
We have been so blessed to have this sweet spirit in our home. He is much loved as you can imagine and has a very promising future. There is nothing like having an infant once again in our home!
We love you Baby Davis!!


7 comments:
Davis is a truly gorgeous baby! Those eyes!!!! Oh my GOSH! And what a blessed little man to have such an awesome Nuna and Papa!!!
SOOOO....am I no longer one of your favorite blogs? Where did I go wrong? ;) I want to be part of the cool kids club again!!!!
What a little hunk! It was so good to finally meet him!
No Cheryl you are DEFINITELY one of my favorite blogs!! I have been gone for a bit and for some reason your blog doesn't come up automatically when you post...probably security. I just have to remember to visit you regularly, which I definitely will. Love you!!
He is a little hunk isn't he. It was good to have all my family toether1
Oh good! I feel SOoooo better! ;)
He is such a striking little fella! Such content eyes, precious.
Oh I miss him! I just want to love on him so bad! He is such a pretty baby!
Post a Comment