They ARE the cutest! My favorite part, though, is the two arms shoving Davis into the picture. :-)
I personally think they are the cutest, but who am I to say?!! And, just so Emma doesn't get offended, she's way more mature and grown-up than a mere six-year-old... she's seven, y'know! ;)
They ARE the cutest, truly they are!! Great genes, wink!
I am a little biased but they are beautiful to me!
I think so!
Fixed the Emma blooper....sorry but you know Nuna is a little nuts!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
They ARE the cutest! My favorite part, though, is the two arms shoving Davis into the picture. :-)
I personally think they are the cutest, but who am I to say?!! And, just so Emma doesn't get offended, she's way more mature and grown-up than a mere six-year-old... she's seven, y'know! ;)
They ARE the cutest, truly they are!! Great genes, wink!
I am a little biased but they are beautiful to me!
I think so!
Fixed the Emma blooper....sorry but you know Nuna is a little nuts!
Post a Comment