Davis has always been a wiggle worm...
Lacey cried when he did this. She doesn't want him to get big...
I think she would cry if he didn't...
Oh, he's such a cute big boy! I love that dude.
Aw, sweet baby Davis! I so want to see you guys. It feels like its been months and its only been a few weeks... :(
They definately do grow up fast! D is a cutie! My oldest is going to be a 5th grader next year! I am officially old! :)
Precious!
Don't grow anymore until I can see you again baby Davis! Got it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, he's such a cute big boy! I love that dude.
Aw, sweet baby Davis! I so want to see you guys. It feels like its been months and its only been a few weeks... :(
They definately do grow up fast! D is a cutie!
My oldest is going to be a 5th grader next year! I am officially old! :)
Precious!
Don't grow anymore until I can see you again baby Davis! Got it!
Post a Comment