Thursday, December 4, 2008

Poor Baby

It doesn't get any better even with your Grandkids...

I know most of you know what I mean when I tell you that Davis had his 2 month checkup and hence his 2 month shots and both Lacey and I shed some tears along with Davis and even his nurse! It was such a heart wrenching time...he was cooing along on the examining table, being such a sweet little thing and the nurse gave it to him and his little coo went into a cry of how could you ever do this to such a sweet little thing!

HEART WRENCHING!!!!!

I wish I had a video of it because all of you would be tearing up right now and your heart would be wrenching!!

Poor Baby!

1 comment:

Carly A said...

I just got Avery's shots yesterday and she was being all cute until I had to hold her down and let her get poked. It is the worst feeling in the world. I remember when I had to go to the doctor the first time without you and Mike didn't come either I was so dang scared because they had to give her shots that time. I cried and cried even after Avery stopped.

signature