Here is the story:
For the ward party Lacey and I went to Salvation Army and purchased Christmas outfits for $10. We wore them to the party. I must say that Lacey won 1st prize for her outfit and I will have to get the picture of her off her camera and post it. Lexi was quite upset that she didn't get an outfit and while she was complaining to Bro. Jones (Counselor in the Bishopric) he dared her to wear Lacey's outfit to church the next Sunday and he would pay her $10. Lexi being Lexi took the dare and this is the result...

8 comments:
That's too funny! Lovely outfit! :)
Ha ha. That really is the ugliest shirt ever.
That really is a terrible outfit! Lex I don't know that I would have had the guts to do that one, I wish I could have been there!
How did I miss that??
You know it's ugly if even Lex can't make it look good. :)
Could Miss Lexi BEany cuter? But man, that IS one truly ugly outfit!!!!!
Way to go Lex, you make me proud! I'd do it for ten bucks, too.
Ugly? I think Lex looks hot! Send that outfit my way... I'll wear it and I am sure Michael will LOVE it.
Post a Comment