Monday, September 29, 2008
Time...Where Does It Go?
The Happy Haynie's had a very busy life this past week. It started off with the visit of Grandma and Grandpa Haynie on Tuesday night. Wednesday we celebrated LaVor's 53rd birthday, Thursday we celebrated Lacey's 21st birthday. Saturday was Chases' first soccer game and before that was over Lacey's wonderful friends threw her a baby shower. Saturday night we made fruit pizza and took it to the church before the General Relief Society Broadcast to share with the sisters. Sunday we fed the missionaries. Grandpa and Grandma left this morning and I bet they were kinda glad to get gone out of this crazy house!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Michelle, I hope one day to have a crazy house JUST LIKE YOURS, and I am being completely sincere.
I feel so comfortable there - probably because my family's house was equally crazy growing up. I think you're a great mom.
Whew! I got tired just reading all the things you accomplished. Hope your upcoming week takes it easier on you.
It was a fun week nontheless...=)
Post a Comment