Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kiara Throughout the Years

September 5, 1980Kiara "Marie" Haynie born at 4:54 am, 6 pounds 4 ounces, 19 inches long2nd daughter born to LaVor and Michelle Haynie2 months oldFirst Christmas...both Alisha and Kiara were sick with the stomach flu...Picnic in Provo Canyon6 months oldFirst EasterDaddy and Kiara 1 year old
Laying out at LaJolla Beach
Kiara always loved the beach/waterKiara and Alisha---3 and 4 year oldsSanta would always scare Kiara...this is one of the first times she didn't cry when she sat on his lap!KindergartenSwinging in the back yard at 8557 Schneple Drive1st gradeKiara, Alisha, Jarom and Carly at the San Diego Zoo2nd grade
3rd gradeSpecial baptism day4th grade5th grade


6th grade
7th gradeAlisha and Kiara while 109 Daffodil was being built
8th gradeKiara and LexiKiara and Abby9th gradeSwimming for the Madison DolphinsHomecoming 10th or 11th grade



Little Nate Dog, Chia, and Chase
Sister picture taken June 2008...Lacey, Beth, Kiara, Abby, Lexi, Alisha, and Carly
Happy 28th Birthday Kiara!!
We love you!!

10 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday Kiara, we love you so much! I really love the shirt you chose for your 7th grade pictures... haha! :)

Fig said...

Wow, all that scanning must have taken FOREVER.

Your kids all look so much like each other! You can tell a Haynie a mile away . . . :-)

Lisha said...

She was such a beautiful little girl, and man, I'm glad, because Emma sure is her little clone.

The Happy Haynie Family said...

Beth...I made that shirt-I still get teased how I dressed them.

Fig--Everyone always tell me how much my kids look like each other. I have a hard time seeing it except Lexi does look like Carly, Kiara like Jarom, Sam like Alisha...oh well maybe they do look like each other.

Lisha said...

I see a lot of Kenadie in those baby pics, too.

Carly A said...

Yay for Kiara! I am surprised by all the old pictures Mom, are you organizing your photos? How did Kiara have so much hair at 6 months? Poor little Avery, hers is growing though...

Lacey Freeman said...

WE LOVE CHIA YES WE DO!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

I have always been in awe of Kiara's striking beauty and I LOVED getting to see baby pictures (I don't think I really realized that she had ever been a blonde...)

I'm also in awe of all that scanning! And yeah, I've always thought each of the Haynie kids had a matching "bookend"; I would add Abbey and Lacey 'favor' each other too. ;) You're very clever how you arranged all that! ;)Oh, and also, I always loved how you dressed your girls... matching/coordinating dresses, always a little trendy, but also always classy and tasteful; that 7th grade shirt was very hip in it's day and the tailoring is impeccable, so don't apologize or take any crap about it at all! ;)

I've been composing an email for you in my head for awhile...it's still coming (but not for a few more days...I work 12 hr days for the next 3 days...)... I miss you so!!!!

chia said...

im so stinkin' cute.

The Happy Haynie Family said...

I was hoping you would see this post!!

Happy Birthday

signature