Tuesday, June 24, 2008
To the Zoo We Go
Monday we headed off to the zoo to visit the animals. We didn't get there until 1:30 and stayed until 5:00. We saw chimpanzees, polar bears, turtles, road runners and the sea lions were being fed when Lexi called and I had to pick up her up from work and so I had to leave early. Also Carly, Avery, and Kenadie needed to go home for naps. The rest of the crew stayed till closing. When I got everyone home I went back to the zoo to pick everyone else up and got there just in time to ride the train and carosel before the zoo close...it was a very fun day...but one bad thing happened...my camera was lost and so was all of my pictures...sad sad sad thing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sorry about your camera! Maybe it will still turn up. I'm not sure when you updated your header, but I love that picture of you and your husband!
BOOOOO (to the camera!) The zoo was fun.
OMGosh....the camera thing really sucks rocks!!!!!
Post a Comment