Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pink Poop

Last night Lacey, Lexi, Chase and I went to Target around 8:30 pm to do some shopping for baby Davis (that's the name I like and so I will stay with it until I get told otherwise). While in the baby section we met a new mother and we asked her how old her baby was and she told us the she was 5 weeks old. We chit chatted awhile with her. She told us that she has 2 boys 4 and 18 months. She also said that there were mostly boys in her family except this little girl ( I'm assuming cousins and grandchildren etc). She said that she thinks they over did the "pink" thing though because one of her little boys stated, "Since everything else is pink is she going to poop pink!" I got a good laugh from this...and I don't even know her name and I will probably never see her again!

2 comments:

Beth said...

how funny!

Carly A said...

Remember, that is kind of how Mike felt at first when I had Avery. He asked if she wore any color other than pink. I am sure it is a lot more obvious when no pink at all was around with so many boys and then a little was born!

signature