Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My silly kids

This picture was taken 2 summers ago when we visited Utah. Carly was not married then of course and so she had a "girls night" at her apartment and this is the result: Kiare, Carly, Lacey, Sam, Abby and Lexi
(Notice Sam is at the "girls night". Poor kid, but obviously he had fun!)

4 comments:

Carly A said...

What fun memories! I should do that again sometime. Maybe I should talk all my siblings into saving money and coming to visit me here....

Beth said...

how funny that Sam was there, he is a good sport! Looks like fun!

4 Kids, 1 Me said...

Poor Sam!!! I must say, Michelle, you and Lay-Vor sure have some seriously beautiful kids!!!! I wish we could all see each other again...we miss y'all!

Lacey Freeman said...

Haha...love it. That was one fun night, but mom forgot to mention that there was a dancing competition involved! Good memories! And I am thinking Lexi and Chia should go for that look ALL the time...?

signature