Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Spring Break Trip to Alabama 2008

We took a so called "spring break" trip to Alabama. The purpose of the trip was to repaint the upstairs at 109 Daffodil Circle, do some yard work and get the house back on the market.I did this backward so if you want the beginning of the trip you have to scroll down quite a ways. We had a lot of fun and it was a good trip! Here are the pictures:

On Saturday Alisha had and Easter egg hung/Nuna's birthday celebration. I didn't get any pictures of my birthday celebration but Alisha made a wonderful dinner of Grilled Chicken Sandwiches along with fruit salad and chips. She made me my favorite birthday cake which was Angel Food cake with Strawberries and whip cream. I had a lot of my family there singing to me and wishing me a happy birthday...it just couldn't get any better! I did miss my Carly, Mike, Kiara and Avery...

This picture is Lexi trying to find an egg...I think she found one.
This is Abby's last year technically of Easter Egg Hunting...she enjoyed it and found plenty of eggs!!



Not a very good pictures but I had to put it in. Cassie and Lexi...


2 comments:

Lacey Freeman said...

WOW! You posted a LOT! It was a fun time though. I like Lexi's art work on the walls.

Carly A said...

Who are you going to do an easter egg hunt for now that Abby is too old!? Can you believe that she is your baby! A-b-b-y is my b-a-b-y!

signature