Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The best part of the trip was being with my grandchildren! I got to meet Addie for the first time! She is such a sweetie and those eyelashes!! They definitely did not come from the Haynie side! Lexi is in love...
Cute Uncle Sam
Aunt Abby love Addie...I am going to get those names mixed up!!!
Brothers wrestling...Jarom can still take Sam but it won't be for too much longer!

2 comments:

Carly A said...

Another baby I just can't wait to get my hands on! She is a cutie! Avery just looks SO much bigger than her two new cousins. It will be so fun when we can finally put them all together! Looks like your trip was a blast. Stinks that itckets have to be so expensive or we would have been there for sure! Maybe even helped with the paint!

Fig said...

What a gorgeous baby!

Oh, and I can't wait to get Abby in my Beehives group. She's a gorgeous baby too. :-)

signature