| We've made history A record snowfall of 14 inches fell in Tulsa Tuesday. |
| Schools have been closed since last Tuesday(2/1/2011) and Lexi has declared that we have had enough Family Time to last a whole year!!! |
| Since we haven't been able to go ANYWHERE we've bundled up and gone outside to play! |
| Aparently these girls thought they had to be all pretty and put on make-up to go sledding... |
| Add caption |
| We cleared the deck off and from that snow Sam built a couple of igloos |
| He turned this one into a tunnel. |
| Chase had fun getting on top of Papa's truck and jumping into the bed full of snow! |
| This is Sam's winter gear... |
| I guess we might need to invest in some boots for the kid! |
| Nuna shoveling 6.2 tons of snow off the deck. |
| Sammy |
| Rooney |
| Davis could not get enough snow or icicles to eat. He would gather handful after handful and then he would cry because his hands and face were cold. |
| This kid just had fun playing, sliding, jumping and making snow angels. |
| We just found out school is closed tomorrow (Monday) and we are in for another snowstorm on Tuesday!! Looks like another week of way too much family time! Hope we (I) survive!!! |

1 comment:
I sure thought about you guys with all this news of the weather. Looks like it did not disappoint... can't imagine that much snow, for so long. Playing in the snow for about 1 hour is my limit and then I want it to go bye-bye... but the kids are genius and find millions of ways to enjoy it. I do hope we are done with it for this season though :)
Post a Comment